Timestamp Servers for Corporations and Software Developers
DigiStamp's SecureTime servers produce standards-compliant timestamps to provide strong legal evidence that data files have not been altered since the time they were protected with e-TimeStamp. Get third-party witness of any data in seconds or as a regular part of operation.
- We never need to transmit your data outside of your environment.
- We use only certified and audited PKI systems to remove the possibility of human tampering.
- We archive the timestamps to enable Timestamp Renewal and keyless Hash-chain linking.
- We use only clocks that are traceable to official US and EU time sources.
- We have used geographically-separated, redundant systems to provide 99.99% uptime for 10 years.
DigiStamp Products and Services
We rarely sell timestamp servers because there are two key advantages to using the cloud-based service: cost and ease of access. In a few cases, an in-house timestamp server may be preferred. More details here.
Use the API toolkit to access timestamp servers with your internal systems - work flow, data collection, etc. DigiStamp's integration toolkits historically were the primary method of adding timestamps to your existing business applications. Due to wide acceptance of timestamping standards, this function is supported in software like BouncyCastle. DigiStamp's API toolkit is free for our customers. More details available here.
The Proxy allows many employees and internal systems to securely share access to DigiStamp's timestamp service. Individual workstations access timestamp servers using a customized URL like http://timestamp.companyInternal.com and require no authentication or special software. The Proxy could even be reconfigured later to use an on-site timestamp server or a different timestamp vendor, and there would be no impact to existing users. The software version of our Proxy is free with a one-year volume contract here. The cost for each Proxy hardware device will be less than $500. Additional information available here.