Desktop GUI Application
Our Desktop Application called the IP Protector allows you to create both timestamps and digital signatures. "IP" is the abbreviation of "Intellectual Property" Protector.
A timestamp can be used alone to prove the contents of a file existed at a point-in-time and has not been altered.
- data authenticity/integrity verification
- business process protection
- copyrights protection
- intellectual property protection
A digital signature is used to capture your signature and commitments to the document. Signature commitments include:
- authorship, approval, or receipt
- counter signature
- multiple signers
- other qualifiers that are supported by the international standards
If you are ready to get started
Use these links to learn more about
Some frequently asked questions